The downloadable publications below, in PDF format, are offered as a free service to visitors of our website
NOTE: Chandika.com carries a line of pure cow ghee on our website:
The Nature and Role of Real Ayurvedic Ghee
By Vaidya R.K. Mishra
Bhava Mishra (Bhavaprakash) says that ghee...
- is a great rasayana (rejuvenator) for the eyes
- enhances the digestive fire while cooling and alkalizing
- binds toxins and pacifies pitta and vata
- with proper combining and processing, is not clogging or kapha-aggravating
- enhances complexion and glow of the face and body
- increases physical and mental stamina
- supports learning, retention, and recall
- increases longevity
- cools and lubricates the stomach wall
- nurtures and cleanses blood tissue
Would you like to learn more about the nature and uses of ghee from the Ayurvedic standpoint?